I’m Abhigith Neil Abraham, an engineer who specializes in Artificial Intelligence software, and travels the world.
I have a hearing disability, but that does not stop me from doing some cool stuff out there.
I’m always on a mission for social good. Education and accessibility are two of the many things I care about, and I continue to contribute to many social causes with my skills in technology, teaching and public speaking. Here are a few social causes I have been part of:
- Teaching Students in the himalayas: I’ve taught maths and science to children, at the GEMS School in the himalayas. If you'd like to read more about the experience, here you go: Helping them reach the stars
- Mentored over 5000+ people on their tech career. I was the founder of Tinkerhub CET during my undergrad, which still runs successfully as a community and transformed a lot in the technical landscape for my college, and also helped a lot of students land jobs and internships. I also had a core impact on The Fast Tracked Programmer with a community of 2000+ members on their open source journey
- During the Covid 19 hit that caused a lot of people to lose their jobs, I worked with a nonprofit in the United States named Gift Card Bank that provides Gift Cards for those in financial duress.
- Google AI Explore ML: Took free workshops on machine learning, on behalf of Google AI across Kerala.
- I try to be vocal about my disability. Here's a blog about my experience of hearing disability.Each disability and the issues each individial with a disability face are different, and I have faced many challenges in life, even had to drop out of a college once. Well, I made it my mission to not let anyone else go through what I did.
I'm a globetrotter who loves attending and organizing techno DJ concerts around the world. One of my favorite memories was helping set up a surreal event in the mountains with my friend as the DJ. We're always on the lookout for new opportunities to host music events worldwide.
Throughout of my career, I have focused on creating and collaborating in open source and research. I have written several research articles, blogs and built projects in the AI and data space.
Most of my work can be found on Github.
If you want to know more about me and my missions about life, read Goals Not Dreams
I’m best reached via email and twitter. I’m always open to interesting conversations and collaboration.